Biologically based practices use naturally occurring substances and include biologic therapies (eg, shark cartilage to treat cancer, glucosamine to treat osteoarthritis), diet therapies, herbalism , orthomolecular medicine, and chelation therapy. “To keep the body in good health is a duty.” ~ Buddha
What Are Biologically Based Practices?
About Kriss BrooksI’m Kriss Brooks and I’ve been in the fitness field for many years, actually, my entire life! Fitness is my passion and fitness is my life.
- Get in the Habit of Keeping in Shape
- 4 Essential Oils for the Gym Bag
- 5 Ways Exercise Helps Depression
- Dealing with Muscle Soreness and Pushing Forward
- What Type of Weight Training is Best for Women to Tone Their Butt and Legs
- Cardio Workouts That Women Can Do at Home
- Is Exercise The Fountain Of Youth For Your Brain?
- Why the Right Mindset is Everything When it Comes to Fitness
- The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- 5 Tips for Women to Build Lean Muscle
- Exercising After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Best Exercises for Fibromyalgia
- Best Exercises For Back Pain
- Best Exercises for Arthritis Pain and How it Helps
- Can Exercise Beat Candida?