Many bodyweight exercises work at strengthening just the abdominal core, but planks and lunges not only target your core, but burns belly fat too. Let’s look at some advanced workout variations of each type… Planks Most of us are familiar with the basic bridge plank, but let’s look at the Side Plank and one […]
- Dealing with Muscle Soreness and Pushing Forward
- What Type of Weight Training is Best for Women to Tone Their Butt and Legs
- Cardio Workouts That Women Can Do at Home
- Is Exercise The Fountain Of Youth For Your Brain?
- Why the Right Mindset is Everything When it Comes to Fitness
- The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- 5 Tips for Women to Build Lean Muscle
- Exercising After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Best Exercises for Fibromyalgia
- Best Exercises For Back Pain
- Best Exercises for Arthritis Pain and How it Helps
- Can Exercise Beat Candida?
- 4 Non-Traditional Ways to Exercise
- 9 Benefits of Working Out With A Jump Rope
- 5 Ways Anyone Can Benefit From Bodyweight Training