For those who have never learned to eat in a healthy manner and do not understand proper nutrition, starting to live a healthier lifestyle can seem difficult, but it need not be. With a little knowledge anyone can start on the road to good health. Healthy eating is essential for maintaining proper body function, having […]
“You are what you eat eats.” — Michael Pollan For great healthy-eating cooking tips, grab your copy of “Whole Food Cooking Tips“ today!
Vegetarian Diet The vegetarian way of eating can be a very healthy style of eating. The rules still apply with healthy eating, although you should add variety, balance, and moderation. A vegetarian is someone who avoids all types of meat, whether it be hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken, or even fish. Vegetarians are also sometimes classified by the type […]
No matter what your reasons are for starting a new exercise program you really need to pay attention to your nutritional needs. If you exercise like crazy but eat a high fat diet you will not reap the full benefits from your workouts. In regards to nutrition you want to take one week and write […]
Understanding diet and how the word applies to the human physique is not easy. An adjustment in your dietary habits can impact just about every single part of your body. Physical inactivity and poor diet in conjunction with weight gain contribute to just about 500,000 premature deaths per year inside the United States alone. These […]
Carbohydrates and Weight Loss Understanding the role that carbohydrates, or “carbs” as most of us call them, play in a balanced diet and in weight loss is something that can be confusing. The controversy regarding good carbs versus bad carbs is so confusing that many dieters choose to avoid carbohydrates altogether. If you want to look and feel better, avoiding carbohydrates is not […]
Healthy Eating You can’t get fit without eating healthy. Choosing the right foods is important and there is no reason to skip a meal or starve yourself just because you can’t make a decision. Healthy eating is not about starvation or deprivation. Healthy eating is about being empowered to make sensible dietary choices for yourself […]
- The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- 5 Tips for Women to Build Lean Muscle
- Exercising After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Best Exercises for Fibromyalgia
- Best Exercises For Back Pain
- Best Exercises for Arthritis Pain and How it Helps
- Can Exercise Beat Candida?
- 4 Non-Traditional Ways to Exercise
- 9 Benefits of Working Out With A Jump Rope
- 5 Ways Anyone Can Benefit From Bodyweight Training
- Advanced Abdominal Exercise Ideas
- Are Natural Sweeteners Actually Healthy?
- Setting Your Mind Towards A Healthy Lifestyle
- 10 Habits Of Fit And Healthy People
- 6 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Skip A Workout