Cognitive Behavour Therapy asserts that all our actions and behaviors are a product of what we think and feel; therefore, if we want to alter our actions and behavior, we need to alter our thoughts and our feelings. Does that make sense? Indeed, it does; especially in the field of health and fitness — for […]
- Dealing with Muscle Soreness and Pushing Forward
- What Type of Weight Training is Best for Women to Tone Their Butt and Legs
- Cardio Workouts That Women Can Do at Home
- Is Exercise The Fountain Of Youth For Your Brain?
- Why the Right Mindset is Everything When it Comes to Fitness
- The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- 5 Tips for Women to Build Lean Muscle
- Exercising After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Best Exercises for Fibromyalgia
- Best Exercises For Back Pain
- Best Exercises for Arthritis Pain and How it Helps
- Can Exercise Beat Candida?
- 4 Non-Traditional Ways to Exercise
- 9 Benefits of Working Out With A Jump Rope
- 5 Ways Anyone Can Benefit From Bodyweight Training