There is a common assumption that to do cardio, one will need to go out for a run, walk or swim. If they’re indoors, they’ll need a treadmill, Elliptical trainer or stationary bike. This is NOT true. An activity is considered cardio in nature when it raises your heart rate for a prolonged period of […]
- Get in the Habit of Keeping in Shape
- 4 Essential Oils for the Gym Bag
- 5 Ways Exercise Helps Depression
- Dealing with Muscle Soreness and Pushing Forward
- What Type of Weight Training is Best for Women to Tone Their Butt and Legs
- Cardio Workouts That Women Can Do at Home
- Is Exercise The Fountain Of Youth For Your Brain?
- Why the Right Mindset is Everything When it Comes to Fitness
- The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- 5 Tips for Women to Build Lean Muscle
- Exercising After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Best Exercises for Fibromyalgia
- Best Exercises For Back Pain
- Best Exercises for Arthritis Pain and How it Helps
- Can Exercise Beat Candida?