“To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” ~ Gene Tunney
10 Fitness Tips for The New Year (Video #2)
About Kriss BrooksI’m Kriss Brooks and I’ve been in the fitness field for many years, actually, my entire life! Fitness is my passion and fitness is my life.
- Dealing with Muscle Soreness and Pushing Forward
- What Type of Weight Training is Best for Women to Tone Their Butt and Legs
- Cardio Workouts That Women Can Do at Home
- Is Exercise The Fountain Of Youth For Your Brain?
- Why the Right Mindset is Everything When it Comes to Fitness
- The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- 5 Tips for Women to Build Lean Muscle
- Exercising After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Best Exercises for Fibromyalgia
- Best Exercises For Back Pain
- Best Exercises for Arthritis Pain and How it Helps
- Can Exercise Beat Candida?
- 4 Non-Traditional Ways to Exercise
- 9 Benefits of Working Out With A Jump Rope
- 5 Ways Anyone Can Benefit From Bodyweight Training