“I have always struggled to achieve excellence. One thing that cycling has taught me is that if you can achieve something without a struggle, it’s not going to be satisfying.” ~ Greg LeMond
10 Cycling Tips for Beginners
About Kriss BrooksI’m Kriss Brooks and I’ve been in the fitness field for many years, actually, my entire life! Fitness is my passion and fitness is my life.
- The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- 5 Tips for Women to Build Lean Muscle
- Exercising After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Best Exercises for Fibromyalgia
- Best Exercises For Back Pain
- Best Exercises for Arthritis Pain and How it Helps
- Can Exercise Beat Candida?
- 4 Non-Traditional Ways to Exercise
- 9 Benefits of Working Out With A Jump Rope
- 5 Ways Anyone Can Benefit From Bodyweight Training
- Advanced Abdominal Exercise Ideas
- Are Natural Sweeteners Actually Healthy?
- Setting Your Mind Towards A Healthy Lifestyle
- 10 Habits Of Fit And Healthy People
- 6 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Skip A Workout